Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Today’s homes feature many beautiful surfaces from carpet and area rugs to tile or stone floors. Wood floors are one of the most popular choices homeowners choose for their durability and long-lasting beauty.
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors as well as allergens and bacteria that can compromise the health of your home and family.
The Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offers many benefits including:
- Removes dirt, grime, allergens from pets and pollen and smoke
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
Why Choose Chem-Dry?
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and retail products designed to clean hardwood floors. While these products can provide short-term results, they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt, and grime to build-up over time. A periodic professional Wood Floor Cleaning is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors.
The comparison below highlights the benefits of our Wood Floor Cleaning Process over doing it yourself at home:
|Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning||DIY Mopping|
|Uses a green-certified cleaner, safe for people & pets||Uses soaps and detergents, which can contain harmful chemicals|
|Industry-leading equipment with counter-rotating brushes that penetrate the grain of the wood||Wet mop skims across the surface of the wood floor|
|Provides deeper clean that removes dirt, grime & allergens from in the wood grain||Surface cleaning that doesn’t penetrate wood grain|
|Uses minimal water, protecting the wood from damage||Uses a lot of water that can soak into wood and cause damage such as buckling|
|Powerful vacuum extracts moisture along with dirt and contaminants from your floors & home||Mop soaks up some dirt and contaminants but also spreads it around floor and doesn’t extract it from home|
|Uses durable polish that leaves a protective barrier and healthy shine||Can apply polish that typically won’t last long or provide much protection against damage|
Extend The Life of Your Wood Floors
Our deep cleaning Hardwood Floor Machine, combined with our commercial-grade cleaners, successfully eliminates dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that weaken hardwood floors and can lead to costly repairs. The Intensive Cleaning Process doesn’t just clean the surface like most systems and products; it extracts hidden dirt deep within the boards of hardwood floors. Improve indoor air quality and circulation plus rejuvenate hardwood floors with this professional hardwood floor maintenance procedure.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Prepares floor for the aggressive cleaning power of our professional Floor Prep and Cleaning Machine.
- Our Cleaning Machine and Intensive Floor Treatment solutions aggressively attack tough dirt.
- The cylindrical action of our equipment successfully agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within floors that simple mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove.
- The solution is extracted quickly from the floor with the equipment squeegees leaving the floor dry.
Detailed Hand Cleaning
- Edges and difficult to reach corners are thoroughly cleaned.
- A microfiber cloth is used to securely capture dirt and debris.
- Careful attention is paid to detail.
- Commercial Floor Cleaner is used in our hardwood floor equipment to neutralize the floor.
- Our system works great on all woods and laminate flooring.
- Picks up any remaining dirt and residue.
- Ensures the floor has a streak free shine.
- Leaves floors spotless and residue free.
- Beautiful floors are achieved without a sand and finish.
- Floors will maintain shine for months to come.
We proudly service most cities in Fayette, Clayton, Coweta, Henry & Meriwether Counties including:
Clayton CountyCollege Park
Coweta CountyEast Newnan
Ola Sandy Ridge
Our Professionals Make The Difference!
Our highly trained service professionals use the power of Hot Carbonating Extraction for a deep and healthy clean. You can trust our powerful equipment and proprietary cleaning solutions to offer the cleanest clean, the driest dry, and the safest process available!
Our hot carbonating extraction equipment and The Natural cleaning solutions have received the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Platinum Seal of Approval. Carpet manufacturers require routine carpet cleaning to maintain your warranty.